Custom Welcome Doormat
- 18" X 30"
- Please send the exact design for approval to my email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5-6 words
- High-quality coir mat.
- Each doormat is painted with outdoor paint and sprayed with a polyurethane coating.
- No single mat is identical to another. Some are lighter, some are darker and some have markings of both. All coir mats are made natural fibers and might have small imperfections like extra straw or a bit of darker coir, please just know that this is common and you might not get a 100% perfect mat but i will only send out the best looking ones! Shedding should be expected.
- Each doormat is hand painted.
- To prolong the life of the mat, keep them placed under a covered area and not directly exposed rain/water.
- Keep away from salt in the winter, as salt eats away at the paint over time. To clean the mat, shake it out. Each mat has a rubber backing that helps prevent slipping. Do not put mat in the wash machine.
- Doormats are all hand-painted and although are sealed with an outdoor sealant, they will last the longest if kept as dry as possible and out of direct sunlight. If your doorway gets constant light or in a region with a lot of rain and the doormat isn’t covered, the ink will fade faster, as it would with all doormats.