Your dream wedding + event starts here!
We are so happy that you stopped by and I can't wait to create something beautiful for your special day!
We are always adding new designs to our shop. if don't see something that fits your event please let us know and we can create something for you!
Greet your guest with a lovely custom sign. Personalize your welcome sign with names + a date.
Drink Stirrers + Tags
Cocktail accessories for every occasion! Make your drinks stand out with a custom drink stirrer or drink tag. We offer a variety of designs and custom products. If you don't see something that fits your event needs let us know and we can create something just for you!
$2.75 - $5.00
Drink + Bar Signs
Get creative with a custom display of you and your significant other’s favorite drinks.
Wow your guests with unique table numbers.
Five Must Have Wedding Signs
1. Welcome sign: the first thing many of your guests will see entering your venue will be this. It sets the tone of the wedding and can be traditional or fun! I would love to work on this with you and make it fit your wedding perfectly!
2. Bar menu + signature drink sign: nothing is worse than a long line at the bar during cocktail hour. This sign can be fun, can show which drinks fit you and your spouse and can be a great conversation piece during the beginning of your reception!
3. Thank you sign: this can be thought of in many ways. Whether it’s setting up a gift and card table or even a guestbook sign, this sign can show your appreciation for all the guests coming and gives them a chance to leave their words of wisdom as well.
4. Ceremony seating sign: there is a new dilemma with ceremony seating, that is, traditional or modern. Nothing is more awkward for guests than to not know where they should sit. A ceremony seating sign gives them direction and sets a tone for a traditional wedding or modern and the new unity of marriage
5. Escort sign: “Where do we sit?” is also a topic of discussion after cocktail hour. The first glimpse into the reception, the escort design is an absolute must and can be a real show stopper. A simple acrylic sign or mirror seating chart can be beautiful and elegant or we could be bolder with vases, oyster shells, or even attached to the guests’ favor. Each of these is unique but really kicks off the excitement of your reception!
I’d love to chat about your project– but please know, there are a few types of projects I don’t do
X Stationary (only printed)
X Logo designs
X Envelope Addressing